We can help solve even the most difficult software challenges.
We know that software engineering for regulated medical devices is incredibly complex. Even with the best planning, the most capable organizations sometimes face software engineering problems.
Common Sense Systems has provided software engineering services to companies in the medical industry for more than 14 years with a team of experienced engineers who can resolve even the trickiest challenges.
We provide you:
Development and Quality Assurance
- Project types: System and application programming, device drivers, real-time systems, embedded programming, system integration
- Languages: C, C++, Python, Ruby, VB.NET
- Quality assurance: unit and system test development, verification and validation, test coverage, performance analysis, software inspection
Tools and Automation
- Software build systems: Hudson/Jenkins, Make, Rake, Visual Studio, and proprietary and open source systems
- Version control: Rational ClearCase, Git
- Documentation: Doxygen, RDoc, proprietary solutions
Software Process Improvement
- Agile development
- Project management using Critical Chain
- Software process documentation
- Corrective and preventive actions to meet quality system standards including IEC 60601-1 (third edition), ISO 14971, IEC 62304
If you need help with an existing project or want to be better prepared for your next one, please contact us today to discuss how we can help you.